View results & statistics of executions
The "Executions" screen (Runs > Executions) displays statistics about the runs, grouped by suite/label (as opposed to the "Test Runs" view). The graph gives you an overview of the number of executions and the tests per execution. You can drill down and inspect a specific execution to see the results of each test. You can also filter by status, time, and execution/label.
For each test suite, you can see
- Execution - the name of the execution.
- Browser - the browser used in execution
- Start - the date/time the execution began
- Duration - the duration of the execution
- Results - number of passed/failed tests
- Concurrency - number of tests that ran in parallel
- Result labels - the result tags.
- Status - the execution status (Failed/Passed)
Executions Details View
Clicking on a specific "Execution run result" will drill down, and show the list of tests that this execution contained and the results. The header comprises summary information of all the test runs associated with this execution run, such as success rate and average duration. When hovering over a specific test run, you'll have more options.
- Info - Failure reason, parameters, base URL, data set.
- Test history - View all the runs history for that specific test.
- Rerun - Let's you rerun the test locally with all the parameters of that run (CLI parameters, test data parameters, and global parameters). Read more below
You can continue drilling down by clicking on each of the test results and view the test, its steps, and the result for each step (duration, screenshot on failure, and more).
- Run directly from the results page. This will run the test locally and you can see the result in the execution run list
- Click the test to enter the editor, and then run the test again using the rerun option in the run menu. This option will allow you to debug and modify your test if necessary.
Updated over 1 year ago