We are expanding the Testim to Tricentis Test Management for Jira integration with a new feature: Bulk Create and Map Tests.
This feature allows users to select tests in Testim and, with a single click, create corresponding test cases in Tricentis Test Management for Jira and establish mappings between each test and its associated test case.
- Users can select a group of tests in the test library and, with a single click, generate corresponding automatic test cases in Tricentis Test Management for Jira and map them.
- Tests that have already been mapped will be automatically excluded, simplifying the user's selection process.
- The created tests can be organized in the same folder structure as in Testim or placed flat at the highest 'Testim' level.
This integration update allows you to:
- Gain faster time to value by eliminating the current manual task of creating and mapping new test cases in Tricentis Test Management for Jira
- Streamline the Testim integration with Tricentis Test Management for Jira.
- Easily create a large number of test cases in bulk in Tricentis Test Management for Jira
This feature is available to all Testim customers.
Documentation: see here