Manage your tests, configurations and resources through the following screens:
- Test library - where you will manage your tests.
- Shared steps library - where you will manage your Shared Steps.
- Labels - Labels are used to associate tests with one or more characteristics without the need to place them in a specific Suite or Test Plan.
- Revisions - Revisions gives you the power to always look back at your changes and revert back to an older revision.
- Configuration library (web/mobile) - displays all of the test configurations that were created and available to use for your tests, whether you run them locally or with your CLI.
- Test plans (web/mobile) - A test plan is a container of tests, which include specific test labels and/or test suites that can be organized to run consecutively. The test plans library displays all of the test plans that were created.
- Test suites - Test Suites give you the flexibility to manage the order between tests. You group them in suites so that you can create different groups of tests. This capability makes it easy to select which tests will be included in your suite as well as determine the order in which they will run.
- Locators: Auto Improve - If a locator score drops below 70%, Testim automatically attempts to improve that locator in order to enhance the stability of your test.
- Bug reporting - Testim offers an easy way to capture and report bugs. The bug reports can be shared through a variety of bug trackers, including Jira, Slack, Trello, and Github.
- Saving a filtered view - Some screens in Testim provide the ability to filter your view. This allows you to show/hide only the items that meet a specific criteria. If you find yourself frequently filtering your view on a specific page, you might consider saving that view so it is already filtered when you return to the page.
Updated 28 days ago