Test Suites give you the flexibility to manage the order between tests. You group them in suites so that you can create different groups of tests. This capability makes it easy to select which tests will be included in your suite as well as determine the order in which they will run.
Navigate to "Automate", and then to "Suites" tab.
- Add Name and Description to your suite.
- Select the tests you want to run with the test suite.
- You can select the tests from the test list, use the search field or use "select all" checkbox to select all your tests.
- Click "OK".
- In the test suite list, click the test suite you want to arrange.
- To change the list order, select a test and use the Up/Down arrows in the upper right corner to move it to a new location in the list.
- You can select more than one test at a time.
If you want to add/remove tests or change the name/description, use the "Edit Suite" button.
In order to execute a test suite, you'll need to specify the test suite name in your CLI command like this:
--suite "Tutorial Demo"
Read more about running CLI here.
You can run your suite from Testim scheduler.
Read here to see how.
Note: If you use parallel in your command, the order of the run is no longer guaranteed.
Updated 2 months ago