Reach better performance, accelerate tests’ run time by 30% on average and avoid saving unnecessary data.
This is a pro feature
This feature is only open to projects on our professional plan. To learn more about our professional plan, click here.
Running your tests in turbo-mode can be done either by CLI run or scheduled run. The tests will run in extension mode only (Chrome and Edge Chromium).
When running in turbo-mode the following settings will apply:
Step delays will be ignored
Test artifacts will only be saved for failed runs and for successful runs they won't be collected:
- Network log
- Console log
- DOM data
- Run parameters
- Accessibility step report
In order to run in turbo-mode , use --turbo-mode in the CLI command, to read more about CLI runs, see here.
testim --token "<YOUR ACCESS TOKEN>" --project "<YOUR PROJECT ID>" --grid "<Your grid name>" --turbo-mode
In order to transform a scheduled run into turbo-mode , select the scheduled run you would like to transform --> go into edit mode --> turn on the turbo-mode toggle.
- Test artifacts, as mentioned above, will be available only for failed tests
- Under executions - turbo-mode indication will appear
- Under test runs - each test that ran in turbo-mode will have an indication
- Editor - each result will have an indication on the top left (next to the test status)
Updated 9 months ago