This article will review how to set your Headspin grid on Testim and how to run your tests.
To add a HeadSpin Grid:
- Follow the instructions in the Adding a grid section, while selecting the Testim HeadSpin Mobile option as the Grid Type.
- Click Next.
- Update the following fields:
- Name: The grid name to use at run time.
- API Token: The API Token generated through HeadSpin. See below more details.
To obtain the HeadSpin API Token:
- Login to your HeadSpin account.
- On the top-right of the screen, click on your user name.
- Click the Settings button.
- Under User Settings in the API Token section, copy an existing token or create a new token by clicking the +New Token button.
- Copy the API Token and paste it into the API Token field in Testim.
Updated about 1 year ago