The Testim Create Automated Test feature can be used to quickly record a test in Testim Visual Editor right from the web browser.
To create the automated test:
- On your web browser, navigate to the web page that you want to capture and click the Testim Extension icon.
- If you are not logged in to Testim, click Login To Start. If you were already logged in, proceed to step 5.
- Complete the login process in the new tab that opens and return to the previous tab.
- Click the Testim Extension icon again.
The extension menu opens.
- Click Create Automated Test.
A tab will open in the background with the Testim Visual Editor and the Testim will begin recording the original screen.
- Record your test by performing the user actions, including navigating to additional pages.
- When finished click the Stop button.
The Testim Visual Editor is displayed with the test that you have just recorded. At this point you can name the test and save it. To learn more about recording a test, see - How to Record a Test
Updated over 3 years ago