Easily schedule tests to run on a nightly build or monitor your production app.
Set a notification when the run fails.
- Go to your Runs List, and then navigate to "Scheduled runs" tab.
- Click "Let's Schedule" to create your first scheduled test run.
- Edit your scheduled test run:
- Name and description
- Test list - Tests to be run. You can choose labels or/and suites.
- Where to run - The grid you would like to execute your tests on. Read here how to configure your grid.
- Schedule the run:
- Monitor - Will run the tests on a set interval. Use this option to monitor the health of your application and alert when your service is down.
- Nightly run - Schedule the tests to run on certain days of the week and the time of day. Use this option to automatically trigger test runs such as nightly regression.
Set configuration - set which browsers, operating systems, and resolutions to run your tests on. Choose from your list of configurations or set a new one.
Base URL - set the start URL of your web application (e.g. production or staging environment).
Notify on error (Send notification on every failure) - Add emails separated by a comma for getting notifications when a run fails.
Save your schedule by choosing "OK".
As you can see, a new scheduled test run has been created, and was automatically turned on:
For advanced scheduler options such as executing tests in parallel or on a specific branch, adding result labels or extending the test timeout, click on the "Advanced" option:
Toggle to pause or re-activate the scheduled test suites.
Click anywhere of the scheduled test suite to re-edit it.
As all other tests - navigate to the "Runs" tab in the sidebar and open the scheduled test run.
While the suite is running you are able to stop the run. Navigate to "Runs" ⇒ "Suite Runs" ⇒ Select the test that is runing ⇒ Click "ABORT SCHEDULED RUN"
Updated 4 months ago