Learn how to add labels to your run results
"Result Labels" allows you to add textual labels to your remote runs.
On the "Suite Runs" and "Test Runs" pages, you can easily filter your runs by choosing a result label.
Result labels can be used for a variety of options, such as:
- Which application environment was tested.
- Which application version was tested.
- Which user executed the run.
- Is it a CI/CD system run.
Some examples: “nightly-scheduler”, “v1.42.34”, “Jenkins”, "Troubleshooting", "Staging".
Adding result labels through the CLI
To add a label to the run, use the following parameter in your CLI:
--result-label "nightly Jenkins run"
- You can add as many result labels to a CLI command as needed. Read more about running CLI in - Command line interface (CLI).
--result-label "nightly Jenkins run" --result-label "v1.42.35"
A result label can't exceed 250 characters
Adding result labels through the Scheduler
Scheduled runs are test runs that will run based on a predefined schedule. When creating a scheduler, as part of the Advanced Options you can add result labels. For more information - Scheduler.
Updated 5 days ago