"Result Labels" allows you to add textual labels to your remote runs.
On the "Suite Runs" and "Test Runs" pages, you can easily filter your runs by choosing a result label.
Result labels can be used for a variety of options, such as:
- Which application environment was tested.
- Which application version was tested.
- Which user executed the run.
- Is it a CI/CD system run.
Some examples: “nightly-scheduler”, “v1.42.34”, “Jenkins”, "Troubleshooting", "Staging".
To add a label to the run, use the following parameter in your CLI:
--result-label "nightly Jenkins run"
Read more about running CLI here.
- You can add as many result labels to a CLI command as needed:
--result-label "nightly Jenkins run" --result-label "v1.42.35"
- A result label can't exceed 250 characters
Updated about 3 years ago