Shared Steps are steps that are shared between multiple tests within a certain Project. Some of the step types are shared steps by default (i.e. you will not need to configure them as shared steps). The shared steps will be available for other users creating other tests.
The following tables list which predefined steps are shareable without the need to group them with other steps:
When creating a test, you can access the list of previously created shared steps.
To add a shared step:
- Hover over the (arrow symbol) where you want to add the step.
The action options are displayed.
- Click on the "M" (Testim predefined steps).
The Predefined steps menu opens.
- Click on the Shared Steps tab.
The list of steps is displayed.
- Click on a desired shared step to add it to the test.
- Click the Properties () icon to modify its properties.
Updated 9 days ago