The Scheduler’s notification via webhook feature provides users the ability to add a URL as a webhook in the preference option for their scheduled runs notifications. Under the Notification section, there is a setting for when to trigger a notification (e.g., "On every failure") and the method by which the notification will be sent. One of these methods is a webhook. Outside Testim, the webhook maybe used to trigger a process, such as some form of reporting, etc.
For more information about scheduled runs, see Scheduler.
To configure the scheduler webhook settings:
- In the main navigation, click the Runs icon.
- Click Scheduled Runs to open the Scheduled Runs tab.
The Scheduler List page is shown.
- Click on the scheduler for which you would like to set a webhook.
The Edit Schedule Runs window opens.
- Scroll down to the Preference section and click Webhook.
- Enter a valid URL in the Webhook field that is shown. This is the URL where Testim will POST the run result.
- Click Save.
Updated 5 months ago