Learn how to add labels to your tests
Testim offers an easy way to capture and report bugs. The bug reports can be shared though a variety of bug trackers, including Jira, Slack, Trello, and Github.
How bug reports are created
Bug reports can be created in two ways:
- Tag test failure – when tagging a test failure, you can also report the test failure as a bug/issue. For detailed instructions, see Tagging failed runs with failure types.
- Testim extension – you can use the Testim extension to report bugs found on web pages (i.e., not related to tests) straight from your web browser. For detailed instructions, see Testim Extension - Capture Video & Bug Scenario.
What can be included in the bug report
- Automated test - simply run the test locally in your browser and reproduce the bug.
- Annotated screenshot
- Video recording of you reproducing the bug
- Step by step screenshots of each interaction taken to reproduce the bug
- A text description of the "steps to reproduce" of the bug, which is automatically generated.
Connecting the bug report to the bug tracker
Before you begin, you need to connect Testim to the relevant bug tracker:
Updated about 1 year ago