Testim offers an easy way to capture and report bugs. The bug reports can be shared though a variety of bug trackers, including Jira, Slack, Trello, and Github.
Bug reports can be created in two ways:
- Tag test failure – when tagging a test failure, you can also report the test failure as a bug/issue. For detailed instructions, see Tagging failed runs with failure types.
- Testim extension – you can use the Testim extension to report bugs found on web pages (i.e., not related to tests) straight from your web browser. For detailed instructions, see Testim Extension - Capture Video & Bug Scenario.
- Automated test - simply run the test locally in your browser and reproduce the bug.
- Annotated screenshot
- Video recording of you reproducing the bug
- Step by step screenshots of each interaction taken to reproduce the bug
- A text description of the "steps to reproduce" of the bug, which is automatically generated.
Updated 6 months ago